An Hourly Shift Manager is responsible for enhancing the overall guest experience by providing outstanding product/service to increase sales and profits, while working within the framework of company values and policies. Remaining top priorities are:
- Assist in providing Team Members with appropriate training/development.
- Execute systems daily to ensure a clean, organized restaurant, prepared to deliver quality food, fast and friendly (QF3).
- Utilize all management tools to keep neat, accurate & current records.
- Maintain high standards of service throughout the business day by demonstrating management by example.
- Supervise and motivate team members to perform to their highest possible level of ability.
- Communicate openly and honestly in a fair, respectful manner with peers, subordinates and superiors about plans, progress and problems.
- Provide leadership by creating excitement, enthusiasm, and commitment toward Company objectives.
- Perform other such work-related duties as directed by the management team.
- May coach and send home employees during a work shift. Makes recommendations to higher management regarding further disciplinary actions.
- Maintain an attitude of flexibility that allows performance above and beyond the parameters of this position description.
Candidates should exhibit the following behaviors:
*Strong People Oriented Leadership skills
*Excellent communication skills
*Drive and determination
*Sound decision making and problem solving
*Desire for personal and professional growth
Apply online: www.workatarbys.com Select store #8573